Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Elves in Space....... er Eldar 1st Edition

While searching for the item which will always never be found, you will come across some gems.

Eldar have always been my favourite "race" for 40K.  How surprised was I to find I had sooo many of these old figures sitting neglected in a plastic takeaway tub.  I think I rebase them, but leave the paint jobs (for the moment).

50 of them in all.  Though there are a number of other awaiting a touch of paint.  Musicians, old weapon platforms etc.  Where and when will I find the time to do anything about it.  So much to do, so little .....






2 comments:

  1. I think the first incarnation of the Eldar were the best. I picked up a bunch of poorly painted one's a few years back, but as of yet have not been able to settle on a colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a nice collection of RT era Eldar xenos scum.....

    to be honest though, never have been a fan of them at all....

    ReplyDelete