Friday, August 29, 2014

Heroquest update!

So while waiting for Death to make an appearance I continue to chip away at that ice glacier I call my collection.

There are a number of projects on the table.  I find that if I can trick myself into believing that many little jobs make a mole hill then badger away I say.

I need just 2 Chaos Warriors from the Heroquest set to complete the box.

Here's what been done.

Wizard, Elf, Barbarian & Dwarf

Zombie, Mummy & Skeleton
Noticed something interesting.  If I only post on my blog I only get a small amount of traffic.  If I link my blog to a facebook interest site, then my viewing traffic increases dramatically.  Clearly my blog as an engine of inspiration (to who, well I guess just me) is limited.

1 comment:

  1. great looking heroes and undead there, the bases need a little pizaz though.

    ReplyDelete