Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wargames Rules 1685-1845 Rules and my Prussians

The rules shown below were the main set of rules I have been using with a friend of mine.  We had tried Empire (I think that was what they were called, too lazy to get up and check) which I and a number of others attempted to play when Wargames Warehouse was operating.  While the rules took me a while to get my head around, and truly I would never had made it had I not been taught them in person, they are an acceptable set to game with.



So my main army for these set of rules are my Prussians.  I chose these as my opponent could provide the usual armies that most people played, that is, French, British and Spanish (though the later were for the Peninsular War).  I still have many more to paint, I certainly need more artillery as the Elite guns are the size of bloody siege guns.  My figures are primarily Old Glory (best value if not quality) and Elite (Prussians though are lacking).

Enjoy!

The "army" in all its glory!

Hussars and Dragoons

Bulk of my infantry


Artillery

More infantry and some Lancers (painted by Andrew R)

No comments:

Post a Comment